Legal Notice - Conditions of use
The following conditions apply to all web pages or websites of the DKV Group, specifically DKV SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA ESPAÑOLA" (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, tax ID code number A-50004209, registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register in Volume 1,711, folio 214, sheet Z-15,152, and the following subsidiaries:
- "ERGO LIFE INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA" (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, tax ID code number A-79420899 and registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register in Volume 1,711, folio 78, page Z-15,151;
- "ERGO GENERALES SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA" (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) (hereinafter ERGO GENERALES) with registered address at Avenida Concha Espina, 63 28016 Madrid, tax ID code number A-28072940 and registered in the Madrid Commercial Register in Volume 1,476, folio 179, page M-3,641;
- UNIÓN MÉDICA LA FUENCISLA, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA, COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) (hereinafter, UNIÓN MÉDICA LA FUENCISLA) domiciled at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, with Tax ID No. A-0816960
It shall therefore apply to all web pages or websites that may be operated by these companies, regardless of the brand or domain that may be used to provide information or services.
Terms and conditions of use of the website:
The website details the features of the offered products, so that users can compare them if they wish. In some cases we will display comparative tables with the different products, specifying the type of product and their features based on those being compared.
The estimate prior to taking out an insurance is neither an insurance proposal nor part of the contract. It is valid for 30 days.
The information on the website is updated annually, and exceptionally in the event of any changes to the coverage, services or terms and conditions that affect its content.
Correct use of the website
The user agrees to use the website, its content, and services in accordance with the law, these general terms and conditions, the specific conditions of each of the services, good practice and public order.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to use the website or the services offered for illicit purposes or effects contrary to the contents of these general conditions that may harm the rights and interests of third parties or of DKV Seguros Group, or that may in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or its services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment by other users.
The user must not:
- Obtain information, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material accessible via the website or services using means other than those made available to him or her or, in general, those used habitually on the Internet.
- Manipulate, or even try to manipulate, DKV Group's identifying information or the services of any of the web pages its operates.
- Facilitate personal data that do not enable correct identification.
- Manipulate the technical measures used to protect content or information and, in general, the layout of the http://www.dkvseguros.com website, http://ergoseguros.com/ and any other websites Group companies may operate either temporarily or continuously. DKV Group may deny or withdraw access to the web pages at any time without prior notice to users who breach these general conditions or any particular conditions that may arise from the application to each particular service.
Limitation of warranties and liabilities
DKV Group does not monitor or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored on the users' computer system.
DKV Seguros and its subsidiaries are not liable for damages of any kind due to the presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in users' computer system, electronic documents or files.
DKV Group will do everything to ensure the security of the information that is provided by users. However, due to communications via the Internet being affected by many factors beyond its control (including the user's computer settings, the security applied to public telecommunications networks, etc.), DKV Group cannot guarantee that transfers of information are completely secure.
Our websites may contain links to third-party websites (external links). The respective owners of these websites shall be responsible thereof.
If you see that any link on our website leads to any content contrary to the current law, we ask you to notify us via this email email@example.com. We will perform the appropriate checks and delete them from our website without delay.
DKV Seguros does not assume any responsibility for guaranteeing the information being up to date, accurate, complete and of high quality.