XIII Call for grants for social and disability projects
We help to fund projects that improve health and protect the environment.
The DKV Seguros Call for Grants for Social Health and Disability Projects aims to provide support for healthcare projects designed to improve the quality of life of disadvantaged persons. The aim is also to support initiatives that promote campaigns to raise awareness on the influence of environmental factors on health.
Deadline for submitting projects
- The documents required for this first phase can be submitted from 18 September to 31 October 2017 at 1:00 pm.
- Organisations passing this phase will be informed before 15 December 2017. These organisations will move on to the Tú Decides phase in which the projects will be selected by means of a vote between 1 February and 30 April.
Projects that may be submitted
The DKV Seguros Call for Grants for Social Health and Disability Projects 2017 has 2 project categories, which are grouped according to the type of selection of the winning organisations:
- a) Projects that may only receive votes from persons associated to DKV Seguros (customers, employees, suppliers, etc...):
- Health promotion and prevention: focused on prevention and aimed at improving the health and quality of life of the most needy communities (childhood, women, addictions, minority illnesses, senior citizens)
- Eating disorders: help for people, especially children and young people, suffering from eating disorders such as bulimia/anorexia and childhood obesity.
- Disability: projects that provide support to social and employment programmes for persons with physical, sensory, mental or intellectual disabilities.
- Active ageing: projects designed to improve the quality of life of senior citizens, with special emphasis on illness prevention and improvement in cognitive faculties.
- b) Projects open to vote from the general public:
Health and environment (2 winners):
- Initiatives to promote campaigns raising awareness on the influence of environmental factors on health.
- Environmental projects that have a positive impact on the health of society."
If you are a customer and you are registered in our support for social causes platform A Million Smiles , submit a project to our call and win 5,000 smiles. DKV Seguros helps you to support social causes!