Prizes and acknowledgements 2016
Recognising the world and efforts of everybody
In DKV Seguros, we strive to make our company a better place each and every day, for those inside and outside the company. This daily work and effort truly pays off. Thank you all very much.
- The company most highly valued by its clients, according to RepTrak.
- Award to responsible communication in the press room in the Corresponsables Awards (nominated by the awards organisation and decided by online popular vote).
- Finalist in the corporate video category thanks to the documentary on the DKV Integralia Foundation titled "Yo elijo trabajar" (I choose to work).
- Third highest rated insurance company and number 33 on the one hundred companies with the best business reputation in Spain, according to the Merco Empresas y Líderes in Spain ranking.
- The company has again this year obtained the EFQM 500+ Excellence Award, which accredits its excellence in business management. DKV first obtained this certificate in 2014. This year's score situates the company within the range of 600 - 650 points, well above the score of 500 - 550 points obtained in 2014.
- For the seventh consecutive year it has accredited its ethical finances with the EthSi certificate.
- The ERGO ECOhogar insurance has become the sixth DKV product to be awarded the EthSi distinction from the Observatory of Ethical Finances of the Catalan association FETS (Finançament Étic Solidari).
- DKV Seguros and its collective insurance DKV Integral and DKV Integral Sin Barreras, for persons with Down's syndrome and their families, have obtained this distinction for the seventh consecutive year, while ERGO Hogar, ERGO Protección Familia and ERGO Ecofuneral were recognised for the third consecutive year.
- Third place in the ranking of Best Workplaces Spain 2016, in the 500 to 1,000 employees category. Su posición en el ranking, en el que lleva incluida ocho años consecutivos, la califica como una de las empresas mejor valoradas para trabajar en el ranking de los 50 Mejores Lugares para Trabajar 2016 que realiza anualmente Great Place to Work®
- Certification as a Family-Friendly Company Certificate (FFC). This management model guarantees continuous improvement in the area of work-life balance and diversity and is also an external certification of renowned prestige that provides objectivity and visibility to these internal policies. Now, in 2016, and after a comprehensive audit, the company has achieved a B+ rating.
- Medio Ambiente de Aragon prize to DKV Seguros, awarded by the Government of Aragon, for making eco-friendly policies an essential strategic focus of its activities.
- The Hospital Marina Salud de Dénia, awarded by the online publication New Medical Economics for being the public hospital with the best private management system.
- Special Mention for Marina Salud in the Premios Capital Humano (Human Capital Prize to Human Resources Management in the category of Global Management) for promoting a general Human Resources policy. that acts as a motor for change in organisational culture. The aim is to launch a new network structure in order to encourage the involvement and commitment from all employees in the implementation of a client oriented approach.
- Dr Josep Santacreu, CEO of DKV Seguros, receives the Premio al Emprendedor Social (Award to the Social Entrepreneur) within the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards 2016.