Given the situation arising from the State of Alarm declared by the Government of Spain and the company's desire to collaborate with the confinement measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus, DKV has taken the following steps regarding its Health Spaces:
- PPE (personal protective equipment): respirator masks, gloves, water-resistant gowns and goggles are available for all staff members.
- A maximum 10 patients will be permitted to enter the centre.
- A member of staff will be at the door to manage access.
- Posters with the virus containment measures dictated by the Ministry of Health will be displayed in visible areas in all centres.
- Agendas with appointments every 20-30 minutes.
- Non-urgent analytical and diagnostic test services will be closed.
- Telephone and video conference consultations are available, which professionals can attend to from their homes, if they prefer.
DKV healthcare centres. with the maximum guarantee of treatment, quality and solvency.
The first chain of clinics with dual certification: ISO 9001 and UNE 179001, certifying that they provide a service with guarantees of safety in relation to healthcare.
- Best medical consultants.
- Top quality products and materials using the latest technology.
- With customised treatment to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
- Cutting edge treatment that has been scientifically and clinically proven.
Dental clinics, X-rays, mammograms, ultrasound scans, blood extractions, rehabilitation, comprehensive dental services and most medical specialities.Find your Healthcare Centre