Mutual society members and beneficiaries have the right to the medical care for civil servants.
The mutual society member's beneficiaries will have the right to the same healthcare as the former. Today we are going to address the following aspects:
The following will be considered beneficiaries of the mutual society member:
- Spouse: This section also includes people who live with the mutual society member in an analogous relationship. And with the requirements established in the General Social Security System.
- Descendants, adopted children and siblings: Natural and adopted children and descendants can be of one of the two spouses. Exceptionally, foster children will have the same condition by means of an agreement with MUFACE.
- Ascendants They may belong to the mutual society or the spouse. In addition, the spouses of remarried ascendants will be considered beneficiaries of the mutual society member.
- Any person related to the mutual society member that complies with the requirements established in the General Social Security System.
If the mutual society member passes away, the following may be considered as beneficiaries:
- Widowers and orphans: They may be working or retired. Those who receive a widower's pension from the civil servant pension scheme due to having been a spouse of a civil servant that was part of the administrative mutualism system shall be regarded as widowers. A minor or disabled adult son of the mutual society member that has been abandoned by the mutual society member will be considered an orphan.
To be a beneficiary of the mutual society member, the beneficiary must fulfil the following requirements:
- Live with the mutual society member and be economically dependent on him.
- Not obtain earned incomes greater than double the Spanish Public Multiple-Effect Income Indicator (IPREM).
- Not receive healthcare from any other public health system.
Being a beneficiary of a mutual society member and being insured is not compatible. There are two types of incompatibility:
- Complete: If belonging to the administrative mutualism system or another Social Security system.
- Relative: If the beneficiary is a beneficiary of a mutual society member and of another mutual society member or person that is in another Social Security system. The beneficiary must decide on one of the mutual society members he remains with.
Any person can request his registration, change or removal as a beneficiary of the mutual society member by using the official form.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives