Change the mailing address for your working life
Changing your address is necessary to keep your data updated in the MUFACE and Social Security databases
The mutual society member who notices an error in their address on the Services-provided certificate, which is equivalent to their employment history, can request that the details are rectified, or a change of address. You can also communicate a change of address, when necessary, in the following ways:
- On the internet, via the MUFACE e-Office
- Personally in any MUFACE branch
- Through the MUFACE website, in Affiliations>Mutual society members, you can get the Request for membership, Changes and cancellations of Holders document, which once completed and signed, can be posted to your Representative Office/Provincial Service. Ask your MUFACE branch if you can fax the document to them.
The purpose of the e-Office is to provide electronic access to administrative procedures, at any time and every day of the year, in an easy and secure way.
It should be noted that the e-Office services are being adapted to the Cl@ve system (common platform of the State Public Administration Sector for identification, authentication, and electronic signature).
We recommend that mutual society member who normally accesses this service using their "DNI/Membership number and postcode" or with their "DNI/Membership number and password" registers with the Cl@ve system, as over the coming months these methods of access will become unavailable and access will only be granted through those offered by the Cl@ve platform (digital certificate, electronic DNI, Cl@ve Permanent, and Cl@vePIN).
Each province has a MUFACE provincial branch. They are the following:
- Balearic Islands
- Las Palmas
- La Rioja
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Ciudad Real
- La Coruña
Document to request membership, variation and cancellation of holders
You can download this document from Membership, variation and cancellation of holders on the MUFACE website and, once completed and signed, you can post it to your Representative Office/Provincial Service. Ask your MUFACE branch if you can fax the document to them.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
Desde tu móvil a través del área de cliente.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives