Declaration of economic aids
Declaration of economic aids or benefits of mutual society members and their family unit that are not subject to the Personal Income Tax
It is a document in which the mutual society member declares, during the current year, that his family unit has received a series of economic aids or benefits, included in the protective action of any Social Security public scheme, that are not subject to the Personal Income Tax.
The following economic aids and benefits can be declared:
- Aids or Benefits for the contributor recognised by the Social Security or entities that replace it as a consequence of an absolute permanent disability or severe disability or equivalently recognised by the System for retired Civil Servants.
- Unfit-for-service or permanent disability benefits included in the System for retired Civil Servants
- Aids for prostheses
- Supplementary healthcare benefits
- Scholarships and study grants
- Burial assistance
- Financial aid in multiple birth
- Others (specifying which)
The document must include the full name of the mutual society member or applicant of the benefit, the Tax ID number (NIF) and the MUFACE membership no.
This document must be accompanied by:
- The current year's certifications of incomes earned (except if they have been paid by MUFACE)
- A declaration specifying that no social-healthcare protection benefits or benefits for a disabled dependent child certified through any Social Security public scheme, or for disabled assistance, to be terminated, of MUFACE have been included.
The document ends with the phrase: In witness whereof, FOR THE PURPOSE OF APPLYING FOR THE ... BENEFIT from MUFACE, I hereby sign this declaration at …(town/city) on …(date)
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the private customer area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives