The receipt template for home care due to extension of effects must be distributed as established in Annex II of Resolution of 10 July 2018 of MUFACE
According to Resolution of 10 July 2018 of the General State Civil Servant Mutual Society, which announces the Social-healthcare Protection Benefits for 2018 in its sub-section 2.6.4, the receipts must contain, at least, all the appropriate details of the service provided, as with in the details collected in the template of Annex II accompanying this announcement resolution, the use of which is recommended to expedite the payment of home care referred to in section 9 of this announcement resolution.
No complementary receipts corresponding to periods that have already been paid, whichever the periodicity of the benefits, will be admitted.
Receipts issued by an individual must include either i) a copy of his Spanish National ID card (DNI) with the Tax ID No. (NIF) or the Foreign National ID card (NIE) certified by the administrative registry in which the application is submitted together with the first receipt presented by the receiver or provider of the service or ii) his express consent so that MUFACE can check the details with the Identity Data Verification System.
In the event of foreign nationals not yet holding a NIE or NIF, providing the Social Security registration document together with a copy of the NIE or NIF application, where applicable, certified by the registry in which the application is submitted will be valid.
Receipt template for section 9 of the Resolution of 10 July 2018 of Muface. Structure of the document
Annex II of Resolution of 10 July 2018 of MUFACE establishes the type of document that can be used as the receipt template for the Programme of extension of effects for Home care.
It must include the full name, Spanish ID document, address and telephone number of the person who has carried out the work of preparing the food, taking care of the clothing or home, personal hygiene, mobilisation, night care and surveillance or any other activity provided to the mutual society member that has been attended, whose full name and the month in which the work was carried out must also appear.
It must also include his express consent so that MUFACE can check the personal details with the Identity Data Verification System, as well as a specification saying "I presented the original DNI/NIF/NIE, a copy of which that has been certified by the administrative registry where the application is submitted is deemed valid."
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the private customer area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives