Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
Every year, Paradores Nacionales and MUFACE apply special rates for mutual society members and beneficiaries
The General State Civil Servant Mutual Society has entered a Collaboration Agreement with Paradores de Turismo de España, S.A. that entails providing special rates to mutual society members and beneficiaries The Paradores offer around a 5% discount on the official rates
Paradores provides MUFACE members certain service conditions in the establishments specified in the Collaboration Agreement.
The following are beneficiaries of this offer:
- All MUFACE'S members and dependent family members when these accompany the beneficiary.
- All MUFACE'S employees and dependent family members when these accompany the beneficiary.
The offer is valid for the same year
All the Paradores included in the Collaboration Agreement's Annex
The rates are per double standard room for two people with breakfast, tax inclusive.
In addition, a 5% discount is applied to the Single Rate, best available rate and promotional rates.
Bookings are made through the Paradores Booking Centre (Tel. 902 54 79 79, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly through each Parador, prior identification as a MUFACE member or employee
In the event of no show or cancelling within 48 before arrival, the establishment will charge the credit card provided by the customer the first night of the stay, as a guarantee when making the booking and as compensation. Rooms will remain booked without a time limit.
The beneficiaries must certify their situation when arriving at the Parador by presenting the document that proves they are a MUFACE member or employee.
Any non-beneficiary companion must pay the current official rate in each Parador.
Directly in each Parador by the beneficiary
MUFACE commits to inform the discount conditions among its members and other recipients thereof for the purpose of ensuring its delivery and the maintenance of the information made available.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives