Supplementary healthcare benefits
The laws, regulations and MUFACE'S resolutions establish a legal framework that covers certain supplementary benefits
The healthcare available to MUFACE members consists of a series of healthcare benefits. These are some of the supplementary healthcare benefits:
- Dental benefits
- Optical benefits
- Benefits for ortho-prosthetic material
- Other supplementary benefits
Dental benefits are set forth in Annex II of Resolution of 26 June 2014 of the General State Civil Servant Mutual Society.
These benefits are based on a scale and are provided to cover the expenses of certain dental prostheses and work listed in the aforementioned Annex.
The dental service includes the following items:
- Full denture (upper and lower): 200 euros
- Upper and lower dentures: 100 euros
- Tooth, cap or crown (each): 20 euros
- Filling, capping or reconstruction (each): 10 euros
- Osseointegrated implant: 60 euros
- Root canal treatment: 250 euros
- 20 euros
Mutual society members who are registered or have a similar status, and their beneficiaries, are eligible to access healthcare services, and their right to these services will expire 5 years after the date of the bill.
Established in the same MUFACE Resolution as for dental benefits, but in this case in Annex III. These benefits are based on a scale and are provided to cover the expenses of certain optical aids and lenses listed in the aforementioned Annex.
The optical benefit includes the following items:
- Glasses (near and distance): 20 euros
- Bifocal / progressive glasses: 30 euros
- Replacement of the lens (near and distance): 10 euros
- Bifocal / progressive lens replacement: 15 euros
- Contact lens: 20 euros
- Disposable contact lenses (annual aid): 30 euros
- Therapeutic lens: 40 euros
- Optical aids for low vision (microscopes, telescopes, telemicroscopes, magnifying glasses and filters): 180 euros
- Prismatic aids for severe alterations of ocular motility: 80 euros
It is a supplementary healthcare benefit aimed at mutual society members and other beneficiaries that require the use of certain healthcare products for external use listed in the General Catalogue of Orto-prosthetic Material, Annex I of Order APU/2245/2005, of 30 June, in the conditions established in this regulation.
The orto-prosthetic benefit covers:
- External prostheses (healthcare products that require a personalised adaptation and/or manufacture and that require being surgically implanted in the patient due to replacing an organ or a part thereof).
- Wheelchairs (individual vehicles that help transport people that have partially or totally and permanently lost mobility and that are suited to their degree of disability).
- Orthosis (an externally applied and non-implantable healthcare product to modify the structural and functional characteristics of the neuromuscular and skeletal system and that is adapted to the patient).
- Special prostheses (those that due to their characteristics do not belong to any of the previous sections and are included in the General Catalogue of Orto-prosthetic Material).
The amount is defined in Annex I (General Catalogue of Orto-prosthetic Material) of Order APU/2245/2005 of 30 June.
It is a supplementary healthcare benefit governed by Order APU/2245/2005, of 30 June, that consists in economic benefits based on a scale to pay the expenses of certain devices listed in Annex IV and Resolution of 26 June 2014 of the General State Civil Servants Mutual Society, which modifies Annexes II, III and IV of Order APU/2245/2005 of 30 June.
The benefit covers the following items:
- Hearing aid: 300 euros
- Antidecubitus mattress or lilo (with or without compressor): 125 euros
- Laryngophone: 1,100 euros
The rest of the healthcare benefits which MUFACE members are entitled to are as follows:
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives