Mutual society members who are registered or have a similar status, together with their beneficiaries, are eligible to receive social benefits
Social benefits are those which are not directly related to healthcare for MUFACE mutual society members. The social benefits that can be accessed by MUFACE mutual society members include:
- Benefit for a disabled child or minor under one's care
- Single-payment economic benefit for multiple births or adoptions
- Special allowance for multiple births, adoptions or fostered children
- Allowance for risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Benefits to facilitate personal independence
- Extension allowances for previous benefits (Epigraph 9 of the 2017 resolution on benefit applications)
- Benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes or day and night care centres
- Benefits to assist people with drug addictions
- Benefits to assist people with psychiatric illnesses
- Benefits for people with coeliac disease
- Benefits for cancer patients
- Retirement benefit
- Death benefit
- Burial assistance
- Study grants for mutual society members
- Renewal residence grants for the children and orphans of mutual society members
- "Legado Casado de la Fuente" study grant
- Support benefits
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives