Help for drug dependency
These are MUFACE mutual society members or beneficiaries that need a comprehensive treatment for their drug addiction
These addicts are the subject of MUFACE public health programmes. In accordance with Article 135 of the Regulations on Administrative Mutualism, these programmes are addressed at the needs of older people, people with disabilities, drug addicts, those with chronic psychiatric problems, as well as other people in dependent situations. In addition, these social healthcare programmes can be modified according to the social demands of the group of members and beneficiaries of the General Mutual Society that also benefit from the healthcare for civil servants.
The modification of programmes, specification of types, specific access conditions for each, number of aids within each, if necessary, as well as the corresponding amounts, will be determined in accordance with the credit consigned for this purpose in the General Mutual Society budget for each fiscal year, through the opportune public call, which will be made through a resolution of the MUFACE Managing Director and published in the Official State Gazette
We will look at the following issues:
- Amount of the benefits
- Term and place of application
- Necessary documentation
The Resolution of 10 May, 2017, of the General Mutual Society of State Civil Servants, convening social and healthcare protection grants in the year 2017, establishes a programme of aid for treatments and therapies aimed at drug addicts in centres or with specialist therapists. Both the centres and therapists, where applicable, must be recognised by the competent Public Administration or be registered with that body. The recognition and payment of these aids will be compatible with the necessary healthcare treatment received by the beneficiary under this Mutual Society.
The beneficiaries of these aids must fulfil a two-fold condition:
1. Be MUFACE mutual society members or beneficiaries and registered or in an equivalent position.
2. Need comprehensive treatment for drug addiction as prescribed by a specialist, whether this is a psychologist or doctor, registered in the corresponding Professional Association or attached to a Centre depending on a Public Administration.
Treatment for smoking and periods where only detoxification processes or treatment with agonists are carried out, as well as those which, in the opinion of MUFACE, do not correspond to the purposes of these aids, are exempt from aid.
The initial amount of aid that is recognised is 220.26 euros per month. Periods of less than one month will not be entitled to payment, counting from the start date of the treatment until the day after its completion for this purpose, neither will those that, even if encompassing a month or more, do not involve, overall, a total of at least four treatment sessions.
Requests can be presented up until 31 December, 2017, inclusive.
They can be presented at:
- MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices, or through any of the registers provided for in Article 16.4 of Act 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
- Alternatively, you can submit your application to MUFACE via the Electronic Common Administrative Registry (REC) of the Public Administration. To do this, you must have a valid Electronic DNI (Electronic Spanish ID) or digital certificate.
- Application form
- Instructions for its arrangement
- Specialist report
- Affidavit (DPS- 34916)
The rest of the social welfare benefits to which MUFACE members have access are as follows:
- Lump-sum payment for childbirth
- Sick leave and maternity leave certificates
- Work-related accident in active service
- Aids for glasses
- Benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes and in day and night care centres
- Social care for the elderly and/or dependent
- Benefits for cancer patients
- Support benefits
- Subsidy for risk during pregnancy
- Chiropody services
- Help for caring for psychiatric patients
- Extension allowances for previous benefits
- Permanent non-disabling injury
- Leave of absence for childcare
- Retirement benefit
- Burial assistance
- Permanent disability benefit due to severe disability
- Temporary disability benefit
- Social welfare
- Risk during breastfeeding
- Special assistance for multiple childbirth
- Child benefits
- Death subsidy
- Benefits for celiacs
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives