Single-payment economic benefit for multiple births or adoptions
The mutual society member will receive a benefit when he has a multiple birth or adoption.
The medical assistance for civil servants includes social welfare benefits and healthcare benefits. Within these social benefits there are family benefits such as the Single-payment economic benefit for multiple birth or adoption.
The benefit for multiple birth or adoption is a single-payment benefit received by mutual society members that have a multiple birth or adoption. This benefit is compatible with the maternity benefit.
The amount of this economical benefit is 4, 8 or 12 times the monthly Minimum Wage (SMI) effective on the date of birth or date of the adoption order according to the following scales:
No. OF SIMULTANEOUS CHILDREN
No. OF TIMES OF MONTHLY AMOUNT OF THE SMI
AMOUNT IN EUROS
4 and more
The beneficiary will be the mutual society member registered or in an equivalent position. He must be registered in an equivalent position on the date of multiple childbirth or adoption. The person receiving it will be:
- One of the two parents according to that established in a mutual consent. If there is no consent and both have the right, the biological mother will receive it.
- If the parents do not live together, the person who has the children in custody or care will have the right to the benefit.
- If the children were orphans or were abandoned, the individual who has to take care of them will have the right to the benefit. He will not have to fulfil the membership requirements.
The deadline to request the benefit for multiple birth or adoption will be of five years from the date of birth or the date of the adoption order. The person may submit the application form at the following places:
- MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices.
- Records established in article 16 of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations Act.
- Electronic Common Administrative Registry (REC) of the Public Administration. He must have an electronic certificate or an electronic Spanish ID number.
The following documentation must be presented:
The rest of the social welfare benefits to which MUFACE members have access are as follows:
- Sick leave and maternity leave certificates
- Work-related accident in active service
- Aids for glasses
- Benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes and in day and night care centres
- Social care for the elderly and/or dependent
- Benefits for cancer patients
- Support benefits
- Subsidy for risk during pregnancy
- Chiropody services
- Help for drug addicts
- Help for caring for psychiatric patients
- Extension allowances for previous benefits
- Permanent non-disabling injury
- Leave of absence for childcare
- Retirement benefit
- Burial assistance
- Permanent disability benefit due to severe disability
- Temporary disability benefit
- Social welfare
- Risk during breastfeeding
- Special assistance for multiple childbirth
- Child benefits
- Death subsidy
- Benefits for celiacs
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
Desde tu móvil a través del área de cliente.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives