Benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes and in day and night care centres
Amount for expenses of stays in living homes and in day and night care centres for MUFACE mutual society members and beneficiaries.
When talking about grants for temporary stays in residential care centres, as well as day centres and night centres, for members of MUFACE, we must go over the following aspects:
The beneficiaries of the benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes or in day and night care centres are MUFACE mutual society members and beneficiaries that have a reduced autonomy who cannot be assisted at their home during all or part of the day.
The amount of the benefit for temporary stays in assisted living homes or in day and night care centres depends on each person's financial circumstances. The amount varies between 601.29 and 858.98 euros.
This benefit is structured around a system of reimbursement of expenses. The duration of the stay is the criterion employed to grant the benefit. The limit of the benefit will be the expense incurred if lower than the amount.
You can request this benefit from:
- MUFACE Provincial services and representative offices
- Registers provided for in article 16.4 of Act 39/2015 on Public Administration and General Administrative Procedures.
- Electronic Common Administrative Registry (REC) of the Public Administration: You must have an Electronic certificate or an electronic Spanish ID number.
The documents required to request benefits for temporary stays in assisted living homes or in day and night care centres:
- Application form
- Medical discharge report from the hospital
- Tax return of incomes
- Declaration of pensions and benefits
- Affidavit (DPS-34916)
The rest of the social welfare benefits to which MUFACE members have access are as follows:
- Lump-sum payment for childbirth
- Sick leave and maternity leave certificates
- Work-related accident in active service
- Aids for glasses
- Social care for the elderly and/or dependent
- Benefits for cancer patients
- Support benefits
- Subsidy for risk during pregnancy
- Chiropody services
- Help for drug addicts
- Help for caring for psychiatric patients
- Extension allowances for previous benefits
- Permanent non-disabling injury
- Leave of absence for childcare
- Retirement benefit
- Burial assistance
- Permanent disability benefit due to severe disability
- Temporary disability benefit
- Social welfare
- Risk during breastfeeding
- Special assistance for multiple childbirth
- Child benefits
- Death subsidy
- Benefits for celiacs
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives