Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
The public civil servants who are members of MUFACE are covered by the benefit for risk during pregnancy and risk during natural breastfeeding.
These benefits are included within the healthcare for civil servants. The beneficiaries are mutual society members whose work activity during pregnancy may suppose a risk, as well as those who have to change their jobs due to risk during breastfeeding
In this article will deal with the following aspects:
- Benefit for risk during pregnancy: What does it consist of?
- Apply for the benefit for risk during pregnancy
- Risk during breastfeeding: Key features of the benefit
Some women perform jobs that may jeopardise either their health or that of their unborn child while they are pregnant. The purpose of the benefit for risk during pregnancy is to avoid the health of the unborn child or the mother being affected.
Being pregnant does not imply that a MUFACE civil servant can request the benefit for risk during pregnancy. This benefit may only be claimed by those mutual society members whose doctor certifies that their work may suppose a risk during pregnancy.
To grant the benefit for risk during pregnancy, this situation must be proven. For this, the pregnant civil servant must present the various documents listed in Article 15 of Order PRE/1744/2010, of 30 June.
You can request the benefit for risk during pregnancy after three months from the start of this situation. The member will be entitled to receive 100% of the differential allowance charged in the third month since they were recognised as at risk during pregnancy. The application form is the same one used for temporary disability benefit and benefit for risk during breast feeding. In the document, the civil servant must include personal details (full name, telephone, medical organisation, ID number, email, and address), professional details (position, administrative situation, destination and province of the position) and specify the contingency that has originated the benefit. Similarly, the form must include the notification data and a current account if requesting payment by bank transfer.
The civil servant in a situation of risk during pregnancy will be able to present the documentation via the following procedures:
- MUFACE e-Office: It offers a document-reception service 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices: It can also be delivered to any of the registries stipulated in Article 16 of Act 39/2017 of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations and the personnel body where the mutual society member provides their services.
It is a benefit that should be given to women who have to change jobs due to risk during breastfeeding, but this situation is not possible or cannot be justified with reasoned grounds. MUFACE members who have a licence for risk during breastfeeding can take advantage of this benefit provided their child is younger than nine months.
You can request the benefit for risk during pregnancy after three months from the moment this situation began for the mutual society member. The member will have the right to receive the total of the differential allowance corresponding to them in this third month of the licence. The personnel body will be responsible for sending MUFACE the 4th-month licence and the basic salary and differential allowance of the fourth month, as well as the differential allowance the civil servant would have stopped receiving from the 91st day.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives