Online prescription books
The prescription book can be requested via the internet at the MUFACE e-Office.
The prescription books can be requested online via MUFACE's e-Office.
The prescription books can be requested at MUFACE's e-Office via the following access modalities:
- e-certificate or e-DNI: No prior registration is required and you can choose the mailing address for the prescription book.
- Prior registration: The mutual society member must register previously. He must provide his membership information. The username assigned will coincide with his ID number (DNI or NIE) or passport number. The mutual society member can choose the mailing address to which the prescription books can be sent.
- Without prior registration or electronic certificate: The mutual society member must identify himself with an ID number (DNI or NIE) or passport number and postcode of residence. The prescription books will be sent to the address appearing on MUFACE's database, as choosing the mailing address is not permitted.
As well as via the Internet, the MUFACE mutual society member and his beneficiaries may request the prescription book via other methods:
In person: At a MUFACE branch. The mutual society member must present his membership document or National ID card. In the event of not being the holder, he must present an authorisation with the holder's details and the number of the last prescription book.
Remotely: Sending the application form by post, fax or email. Also presenting a written request.
Mobile app: The MUFACE mutual society member must have previously registered on MUFACE's e-Office. His National ID or NIE will be used as an username. The mutual society member can choose the mailing address of the prescription book.
Only 22 x 12 cm blue or grey prescription books are valid. The alphanumeric prescription code, with the letter Y and 11 numbers, must appear at the bottom of the prescriptions.
The prescription books that are no longer valid must be deposited at the MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices in order to be destroyed. If the prescription has been issued on a book that is no longer valid, the practitioner must reissue it on a valid prescription book.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives