Muface online: Muface website is a convenient and flexible channel for communication and dialogue between mutual society members.
MUFACE mutual society members have the right to access several services as part of their healthcare. MUFACE mutual society members can access a range of services including family allowance, disability benefits, refunds for medical expenses, benefits for risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding, pharmaceutical benefits, complementary benefits for dental, ocular and orthopaedic prostheses, and other social benefits.
Here, we will analyse:
There is a specific application form for each service. In addition, there are forms for special funds, membership, sick leave, forms for setting up direct debits and communicating changes to bank details, and also forms for filing complaints, suggestions, and compliments.
- Service application forms:
- Application forms for complementary services such as dental, ocular and orthopaedic prostheses, pharmaceutical services, refunds for medical expenses, disability, grants for risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding, family allowances, social healthcare subsidies and social benefits.
- Special fund application forms:
- Application form for retirement and death benefits.
- Membership forms:
- These include forms for setting up, changing and cancelling memberships, for the primary holder and their beneficiaries, as well as for communicating changes in health insurance provider and for exercising the right to option set forth in the 6th Provision of the 2017 General State Budget Law.
- Sick leave forms:
- These include forms for illnesses, accidents, and risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding, an additional medical report confirming the situation of temporary disability, and the maternity leave form.
- Other forms:
- These forms are used to request changes to bank details, to file complaints, suggestions and compliments, and to set up SEPA direct debits.
Any civil servant can request to enter a situation of temporary disability under the cases provided for by law. There are several forms to consider during the process of temporary disability:
- Initial: This form must be sent within four business days after the situation of temporary disability started. The most important information when filling in this form is:
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis must be included on the form for mutual society members (identified with the code CIE-9-MC) which will be sent to the staff body and MUFACE. The sick leave report will not be valid if it does not contain the code CIE-9_MC.
- Limitation: The sick leave report must detail the functional limitation that caused the worker to enter a situation of temporary disability.
- The date on which the illness that caused the situation of temporary disability commenced.
- Estimated duration of the temporary disability.
- Circumstance leading to a delay in the confirmation report.
- Confirmation: This form must be sent within 15 calendar days after the discharge letter is issued. Subsequent confirmation reports must be sent within 15 days and up to 730 days after the start of the situation of temporary disability.
- Discharge: The doctor will issue the discharge report after conducting a medical examination. It must be submitted to the staff body before the end of the following business day.
In the event of temporary disability, it may be necessary to provide an additional confirmation medical report. The form must contain an assessment of the possible evolution of the situation of temporary disability.
Members must understand the following general contents with regard to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the private customer area.
Quiero cuidarme Más
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Club Salud y Bienestar
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives