DKV Selección Estudiante health insurance
976 996 990 | 902 499 006
Medical emergencies and ambulances for transfers to network-affiliated centres.
We think about you
Emergency assistance in Spain and abroad.
We safeguard your health
Primary care, specialists, and medical and surgical services.
Health insurance for students
If you are between 6 and 25 years old, this is the health insurance for you
From the start of the policy:
- General practice: paediatrics and HCA.
- Specialities: allergies, digestive system, cardiology, general surgery, gynaecology, traumatology and much more.
- Diagnostic means: laboratory tests, ultrasound scans, X-rays, mammograms, smear tests, and much more.
- Medical hospitalisations and ICU (maximum 3 days) only in a case of a life-threatening emergency or accident.
- Surgical emergencies and ICU (unlimited)
- Emergencies in Spain and abroad.
- 24-hour medical emergencies and ambulances
- Surgical hospitalisations (unlimited).
- Medical hospitalisations and ICU (max. three days).
- Diagnostic means and treatment: arteriography, liver and bone biopsies, bronchoscopy and broncographs, catheterisations, Holter, endoscopy, phlebography, nuclear medicine, oxygen therapy, rehabilitation (except chronic diseases), CT scan, valvuloplasty and angioplasty, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (NMRI).
- Major specialised surgery: angiology, audiosurgery, heart, maxillofacial, plastic, lung and neurosurgery.
- Pre-existing conditions: illness existing prior to the date the contract is taken out.
- Work-related and traffic accidents, school and sports accidents (the latter solely for those over 16 years of age).
- Infertility treatment
- Sleeping disorder medicine.
- Oncology and PET
- Prostheses and osteosynthesis equipment.
- Childbirth and follow-up. Family planning and contraception.
- Any expense for doctors outside the company.
€22/month per insured person standard premium, with no surcharge for payment by instalments and regardless of age. A €3 copayment for medical act.
- This policy can only be taken out if the insured person lives in: Alicante, Badajoz, Cáceres, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Guadalajara, Las Palmas, León, Madrid, Málaga, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca, Pontevedra, Tenerife, Seville or Valencia.
- Insured persons must be between 6 and 25 years old, inclusive.
- They must be studying (accreditation is compulsory for those over 16 years of age).
- Insured persons who are working will not be accepted.
- This policy is not valid for foreign insured persons without a valid residency permit (a copy of the documentation must be provided).
- Upon reaching the age of 26, the policy is cancelled, at which time insured persons can pass to a DKV Selección policy under the same conditions as this policy, except for the premium, which will be the one with the age bracket established in that year, also including from that time childbirth cover (with the 10-month grace period established).
Do you want us to call you?
You'll be given all the information you need, with no obligation on your behalf