Professional assistance for installation, maintenance and home improvement work
As a DKV EcoHogar insured person, you can use this service free of charge, once a year and with a maximum of 3 hours of labour, by calling 976 991 198.
- Hanging curtains, picture frames, clotheslines, bathroom fittings, mirrors, coat stands and wardrobe bars.
- Fitting shower brackets, telephone and connections, shelves and bookcases, floor trims, and wall corner guards.
- Installing lamps, wall lamps and light fittings, provided that no change to wiring needs to be made.
- Repairing the belts of manual roll-up blinds.
- Insulating windows and sealing windows with silicone.
- Change or install doorknobs, handles, springs or small latches on indoor wooden doors.
- Changing hinges and cistern mechanisms.
- Assembling furniture kits.
- Bleeding radiators.
- Sealing bathtubs, showers, toilets and kitchen sinks with silicone.
- Adjusting taps and changing washers.
Repairing household appliances
Once the manufacturer guarantee has expired, we will cover the costs of the handyman coming to your home and 5 hours of work until the household appliance (fridge, washer, dishwasher or television set) is 7 years old.
Request this service on 902 499 300 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
- The policyholder will be charged for any materials or spare parts needed for repairs.
- You can use this service once a year.
- Appliances under the manufacturer's guarantee or over 7 years old are excluded from this service.