The many advantages of being a DKV Seguros client
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose our health insurance.
1. We work with the best
- Medical directory with 40,000 practitioners and 1,000 medical centres.
- We work with the best practitioners and hospitals, such as Teknon, Ruber, Quirón, CUN (Individual and non-resident type in Navarre)... and without having to pay more.
2. We're committed
- After spending three years with us, we commit to not cancelling your policy, regardless of the use you make of it.
- We do not reduce coverage when you reach 65.
- The price of your insurance is not affected by the use you make of it (individual type)
- We reimburse your expenses in under 7 days.
3. Our coverage sets us apart
- Dental coverage included at no extra cost!!.
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy with no limit on sessions.
- Take out insurance up to the age of 75, in an individual policy.
- Medical care in work-related and road traffic accidents.
- Reimbursement of expenses for medical care abroad in the event of serious illness.
- Daily benefit for hospitalisation from the third day of admission when this is not covered by DKV, and at no additional cost.
- The best worldwide emergency travel assistance on the market: up to 180 days and €20,000
4. We are constantly innovating
- Free choice of gynaecologist and paediatrician for Integral Individual (optional module).
- 3D/4D ultrasound during pregnancy.
- 3D Mammogram.
- Diagnosis of coeliac disease.
- Increase of psychotherapy sessions for cases of school bullying, cyberbullying, gender-based or domestic violence and work-related stress.
- Insurance coverage for assisted reproduction for Mundisalud Classic and Élite (individual category).
- Prostheses without limits on expenditure within the DKV network (except cardiovascular)
- The company with the widest range of specialist Medical Lines: paediatrics, childhood obesity, women's health, sports medicine and mental health treatment at no additional cost.
- Extension of radiotherapy coverage.
- The latest in Digital Health with Quiero Cuidarme Más: Digital Doctor, self-care plans, health care diary, health file and much more.
5. We facilitate procedures and access via new technologies
- Online authorisations.
- Query to medical directory
- Request for card duplicates or provisional cards.
- Management of personal data.
- Management of travel assistance certificate.
- Medical directory app on the mobile phone.
- Online appointment request
- Take out insurance online.
6. We offer health promotion and disease prevention solutions
- My Healthy Living Plan, with specific online preventive programmes to encourage prevention and healthy living habits.
- 24-hour medical advice telephone lines: helplines for paediatric health, mental health, women's health, diet information, sports, etc.
- Preventive medical checkups.
- Access to health services at lower prices than the market average, such as acupuncture, dietetics, biomechanical walking study, assisted reproduction, etc. etc. in dkvclubdesalud.com
7. There is a DKV Healthcare Centre near you
- Medical centres and dental clinics with the best guarantee for treatments and quality.
- The first chain of clinics with dual certification: ISO 9001 and UNE 179001, that certify that they provide a service with guarantees of safety in relation to healthcare.
- More information at dkvseguros.com/espacios-de-salud
8. We innovate in Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- DKV is the first company in the sector to acquire the SGE 21 Certificate for Ethical and Socially Responsible Management, which we have been renewing on a yearly basis since 2007.
- Clear Language Certificate: we audit the communications of this programme, an initiative designed to help users obtain a better understanding of the language and terminology of the sector.
- We have renewed our EFQM 500+ certificate with more than 600 points: a prestigious European certificate of excellence that reflects our commitment to quality.
9. One of the best places to work in Spain
- Nine consecutive years among the 10 most highly rated companies in the list of the 50 best places to work, Best Workplaces, (companies with between 500 and 1,000 employees).
- Certified as a Family-Responsible Company (F-RC) thanks to our commitment to achieving a work-life balance for our employees.
10. Pioneers in creating social and environmental value
- DKV Integralia Foundation promoting integration into the labour market for people with disabilities or degenerative illnesses.
- 'CeroCO2 Company' Stamp (a zero emissions certification): all the company's emissions have been offset since 2007. Currently, more than 60% of our energy comes from renewable energy sources. We also hold the ISO 14001 certification and we apply the EMAS environmental management instrument, thus accrediting our development and implementation of environmental policies.