The insurance contract
It is a contract that includes the rights and obligations of DKV and the insured party or policyholder. It is also called “General Terms and Conditions” and “Special Terms and Conditions”.
Contracts are renewed automatically every year, unless one of the parties does not wish to renew it and provides written notification with a minimum of two months’ notice before the expiry date of the policy.
- Medical directory book: information on the DKV Healthcare Services Network and how to access it.
- General Conditions: a book containing all the clauses (rights, obligations, coverage, etc.) that apply to your contract and which are common to all customers.
- Particular Terms and Conditions: documentation with contract terms tailored to your particular situation, such as name of the insured party, address, date of effect of the policy, premium, etc.
- DKV Medi-Card® health insurance card: that identifies you as a DKV Seguros customer gives you access to the contracted services.
DKV Seguros is specifically authorised to apply, process and give to entities of the insurance group the policy holder's and/or insured person's personal data. As regards the health data of the insured party, this information may be transferred to a third party when necessary for the sole purpose of managing health care benefits, health prevention and promotion plans and additional services covered by the insurance.
DKV Seguros is also authorised to send the policyholder and/or insured person information about health care benefits, health prevention and promotion plans and goods or services which may be of interest to them.
The policyholder and/or insured person may contact DKV Seguros to consult this data and update, correct or cancel it in accordance with Organic Law 15/99 on the protection of personal data. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of this data in these ways:
- writing to our Legal Department: Asesoría Jurídica, Avenida María Zambrano, 31, 50018 Zaragoza
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the Customer area.
- Call 902 499 499 to include a phone number, change an address, fax, email or make minor changes (no more than one letter) in first or last names.
- Through the Customer Private Area you can edit your phone number, email address and postal address and change your password, correspondence channel, payment period of bills and your bank account number.
- If they're major changes, like date of birth, passport number, full name, etc., you'll need to request it in writing by fax: 902 499 000, by email email@example.com or going to your nearest branch.