DKV Seguros donate 22,000 euros to two Madrid- based associations

The projects are among the nine chosen in the company's 10th Grant Awards for Social and Environmental Projects.

DKV Seguros donated 22,000 euros to two Madrid- based associations as part of the 10th Grants Award for Social and Environmental Projects. The beneficiary organizations are the Benito Menni Foundation that of the Diversión Solidaria Foundation,, which have received 10,000 and 12,000 euros, respectively.

The project of the Benito Menni Foundation consists of promoting development through improvement and prevention in the field of mental health of the people served and their environment; that of the Diversión Solidaria Foundation, for its part, is to provide charity-based amusement to the needy groups.

When the agreement was signed,l 80% of the amount corresponding to them as organisations benefitting from the 10th Grant Awards for Social and Environmental Projects was handed over. The remaining 20% ​​will be delivered at the end of the projects.

The signing of the agreements and the award of the cheques, which took place at the DKV branch in Madrid, was attended by Branch Manager, Carlos Ávila, for the insurance company; Lourdes Nuñez and Rosa Izquierdo, from the area of ​​Projects and Grants at the Benito Menni Foundation; and the president of the Diversió Solidaria Foundation Juana Zarzuela.

10th Grant Awards for Social and Environmental Projects. DKV awarded assistance worth 100,000 euros to nine organisations as part of the 10th Grants Award for Social and Environmental Projects. These grants will directly benefit nearly 1,500 people.

The nine projects have been chosen from among 50 finalists, the majority aimed at people with chronic diseases, women, children, youth and people with disabilities. Note that three of the nine selected are international cooperation projects, in India, Mozambique and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

In this edition, we had 12,317 votes cast votes thanks to dynamic social networking and involvement in project sponsorship by DKV Seguros staff.

For the seventh consecutive year, employees, brokers, doctors, customers and providers have been able to choose these nine projects, which the company supports with financial support through the "You decide. You choose a project, DKV makes it happen".

In the last edition of the event, there were 73 finalists and we had 20,697 votes cast. Since 2005, DKV Seguros has funded 75 organisations with more than 835,000 euros, and has benefited more than 140,000 people.