DKV Sport Runners Insurance for athletes
A health insurance that covers the needs of runners
Network of doctors and clinics
With more than 29,000 professionals and 1,000 medical centres.
Sports and nutrition medical line
Services at special prices
Sports check-up, biomechanical gait analysis and osteopathy, among others.
Consult a doctor without going to his office, whenever and wherever you want.
Enjoy our special health insurance for runners with coverage suited to your needs
- Primary care and emergencies.
- Specialists and diagnostic tests.
- Access to the best specialists: traumatologists, cardiologists, chiropodists, etc.
- Indemnity for hospitalisation: €50 per day in hospital.
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy with no limit on sessions.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Sports and nutrition medical line
- Emergencies 24 hours.
- Contact a doctor without going to his office, whenever and wherever you want with the Digital Doctor app.
- Dental service included.
- Comprehensive preventive medicine programmes: work-stress prevention, colorectal cancer, cardiovascular risk, breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc.
In addition, you will have access to a wide range of services for runners provided through the DKV Health and Well-being Club at special rates:
- Biomechanical gait analysis.
- First insoles and renewal, including follow-up checks.
- Sports check-up: stress test, electrocardiogram, echocardiogram and spirometry.
- Sports nutrition.
- You can take out a policy up to the age of 75
- You will get a 7.5% discount for annual payment
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Policy non-cancellation pledge from the third year.
Choose the modality best suited to your needs, based on the co-payment:
- DKV Sport Runners Classic (with low co-payment)
- DKV Sport Runners Élite (without co-payment)
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Sport Runners insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the occupational integration of people with functional diversity.