DKV Top Health® Health Insurance
Health insurance with 100% refund of medical expenses, your most comprehensive medical insurance
Freedom to choose
Choose the doctor you want.
100% refund for medication and vaccinations.
Committed to providing the reimbursement in less than 7 days.
Homeopathy, acupuncture and quiromassage.
Would you like to find out about Top Health® refund insurance? My health, 100% covered across the world
- Primary care
- All specialities and diagnoses
- Surgical procedures and hospitalisation
- With no copayment for medical action
- 100% refund of medical fees in Spain and abroad
- 100% refund of vaccination costs (pneumococcus, rotavirus, and varicella)
- 100% Reimbursement of pharmacy costs
- Network of clinics in the USA
- Unlimited transplants of all types
- Prostheses, orthotics and implantology
- Alternative therapies: Homeopathy, acupuncture, and massage
- Spa after a stay in hospital
- Dental service included
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- 24h medical helplines
- Digital Doctor App, your personal pocket-sized doctor offering video consultations to ask about your symptoms anytime and anywhere.
- Virtual colonoscopy (3D) in authorised services.
- 3D/4D ultrasound during pregnancy.
- Extension of Da Vinci robot surgery.
- Surgery to reduce the risk of breast and gynaecological cancers.
- Refund of maintenance costs in the umbilical cord stem cell bank.
- Early diagnosis of diabetes.
- Diagnóstico precoz del glaucoma.
- You can take out a policy up to the age of 75
- You will get a 7.5% discount for annual payment
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Commitment of non-cancellation of the policy starting from the third year
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Top Health insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Do you want us to call you?
You'll be given all the information you need, with no obligation on your behalf
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the professional integration of people with functional diversity