DKV Profesional health insurance
Personalised health insurance to which you can add income protection, funeral insurance, and/or accident insurance
Find your closest practitioner or medical centre
With more than 40,000 medical professionals and 1,000 medical centres.
Free and remote preventive plans..
24-hour medical lines
Medical advice by phone, at any time.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the occupational integration of people with functional disabilities.
With DKV, take greater care of your family's health and pay less for your insurance
It is a multiple coverage insurance that provides the option of combining different types of insurance according to the customers' needs and grouping them in a single bill.
You can combine the following policies:
- Health: Medical directory product (DKV Modular/DKV Integral)
- Income: DKV Renta/Renta Baremado
Choose the sub-modules best suited to you.
- Medicina general y pediatría en consulta y a domicilio.
- Urgencias médicas y pediátricas.
- Medicina general, pediatría y las especialidades médicas más demandadas.
- 20 sesiones al año en psicoterapia y 40 sesiones en casos de trastornos alimentarios, acoso escolar, estrés laboral y violencia de género.
- 20 sesiones al año en nutricionista para el tratamiento y control de la obesidad.
- Pruebas de última generación: mamografía 3D, ecografía 3D/4D durante el embarazo.
- Numerosos programas preventivos y pruebas diagnósticas sin carencia.
Module C: Hospitalisation
- Hospitalización sin límites de días.
- Amplia cobertura en trasplantes.
- Indemnización por hospitalización.
All health modules include:
- The best worldwide travel assistance in the market in the case of an emergency: up to 180 days and a maximum limit of 20,000 euros.
- Dental health service included at no additional cost with over 53 free procedures.
- Access to the Health and Well-being Club: discounts on capillary prostheses in cancer treatment, presbyopia surgery, biomechanical gait analysis, postpartum home care, etc.
- Tarifas especiales por ser autónomo.
- Nos comprometemos a no anular tu póliza a partir del tercer año.
- Second medical opinion.
- Medical telephone helplines: sports, paediatrics, women, childhood obesity, nutrition, pregnancy, tropical and psych-emotional.
- Receive a daily compensation for sick leave due to an illness and/or an accident, whether suffered during your private or professional life.
- Option of choosing the daily provision that you want to receive while on sick leave.
- Option of contracting the Renta Clásico or Baremado modality.
- Te garantizamos el pago rápido de las indemnizaciones.
Accidents Module: In the event of an accident, you will be entitled to compensation to cover any unforeseen expenses.
Death Module: In the event of death, you are also guaranteed payment of compensation to cover funeral services.
- Tailor-made: It combines the health, accident, income, and death covers in a single insurance
- Flexibility: It allows customising the product by choosing a module or combining them.
- Speed: The average waiting time in Spain for a surgical procedure is 115 days and for a specialist 72.
- Better care: Allows to choose the time that best suits each person, without waiting lists and with access to a greater number of services that are not covered by public healthcare (dental coverage, physiotherapy, a second medical opinion, etc.).
- Time saving: You do not need to go to your family doctor to ask for an appointment with a specialist doctor (contracting module B).
- Choice: Option of choosing a practitioner within the DKV affiliated medical directory.
- Quality: Including a medical directory with over 24,000 professionals and 1,000 medical centres, such as the Teknon clinic, the Quirón Hospital Group and the Ruber clinic, among others.
- Online proceedings: Authorisations, contracting, appointment requests for certain tests, etc.
- Comfort: Hospitalisation with a single room with a bed for the accompanying person (contracting module C).
- The latest diagnostic methods:
- 3D mammogram to detect tumours at early stages.
- Magnetic resonance enterography and computed tomography to study Crohn's disease (and intestinal inflammation illness).
- Diagnosis of coeliac disease: genetic study for people with symptoms of the illness and that fulfil certain requirements.
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone in fertility studies.
- 3D/4D ultrasound during pregnancy.
- New therapeutic provisions:
- We are doubling speech therapy sessions from 10 to 20 per year for re-education in speech disorders and language among children.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation increased to 10 sessions post-partum.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bulling and occupational stress.
- Nutritionist for the treatment and control of obesity.
- Hospitalisation and surgery:
- Extension of prostheses: ossicles, transtympanic drainage and digestive stents.
- Da Vinci robotic surgery for localised and organ-confined prostate cancer.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bullying and occupational stress.
- Other new features in coverage and services:
- Extension of the psycho-emotional line from 3 to 6 calls/year.
- Management of chronically ill patients and serious illnesses.
- Dental health programme for pregnant women.
- DKV Health and Wellbeing Club New Services
- The latest in Digital Health:
- With 'Quiero Cuidarme Más', available from 15 November as an app and online, you can access all the digital health services offered by DKV for free, forever.
- You can take out a policy up to the age of 75
- You will get a 7% discount for annual payment
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Policy non-cancellation pledge from the third year.
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Profesional insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgery (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature births): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Do you want us to call you?
You'll be given all the information you need, with no obligation on your behalf
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the occupational integration of people with functional diversity.