DKV Profesional health insurance
Personalised health insurance to which you can add income protection, funeral insurance, and/or accident insurance
Network of doctors and clinics
With more than 24,000 professionals and 1,000 medical centres.
Free and remote preventive plans..
24-hour medical lines
Medical advice by phone, at any time.
Log into the customer area to manage your account online.
Want to find out more about the DKV Profesional customised product? I'm no longer worried about unforeseen events
- If you're freelance: contracting the Health module (the others are optional and you can combine them as you like)
- If you're not freelance: contracting two compulsory modules chosen from Health, Income, Accident and Funeral.
Many possible combinations, so that you can enjoy an insurance tailor-made for you.
Choose the sub-modules to suit you
Module A: Primary care
Module B: Specialists
Module C: Hospitalisation
All health modules include:
- Worldwide assistance in an emergency: medical, hospitalisation, surgery, pharmacy, ambulance and medical repatriation expenses, and much more coverage. With the highest limits!
- Dental service included.
- The widest range of medical helplines: helplines for paediatric health, women's health, sports, nutrition, mental health.
- Complementary services: free or discounted access to a wide range of services.
- Income module: You will receive an indemnity for every day of sick leave due to illness or accident (maximum 365 days).
- Accident module In the event of an accident, you will be entitled to compensation to cover any unforeseen expenses.
- Funeral module: In the event of death, you are also guaranteed payment of compensation to cover funeral services.
- You can take out a policy up to the age of 75
- If you pay annually you'll received a 7.5% discount
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Non-cancellation of policy pledge from the third year
- All coverage can be used from the first day, except:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Do you want us to call you?
You'll be given all the information you need, with no obligation on your behalf
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the professional integration of people with functional diversity