It adapts to my employee's needs
- For more than 50 employees
- Maximum flexibility
- Adaptable medical directory
- Optional reimbursement modules
- Without copayment
Which modality is the most suitable for your company?
Customised health insurance for your company"
DKV SaludPlus&Company Compact
- Reduced DKV medical directory
- The most comprehensive medical care with the prestigious DKV medical directory that adapts to your needs.
Access the benefits of the complete DKV medical directory"
- Standard DKV medical network: You will have access to more than 1,000 authorised centres and more than 40,000 healthcare professionals in Spain.
- Take care of your employees with the most comprehensive health insurance.
The most prestigious clinics available for your employees"
DKV SaludPlus&Company Advance
- Medical network Advance
- The most complete medical directory with access to the best healthcare centres, such as the Clínica Universitaria de Navarra (CUN).
What can I add?
Extend and customise your DKV health plan with the reimbursement supplements that best suit your needs.
Reimbursement of dental costs
Visit any dentist, in Spain or abroad, regardless of whether it is included in the DKV network of healthcare services.
Reimbursement of pharmacy costs
Includes medication listed in the medicine and drug directory, vaccinations and allergen extracts, with a doctor's prescription. In Spain and abroad.
Assisted human reproduction
Includes three attempts at artificial insemination (AI) and two attempts at in vitro fertilisation, (IVF and/or ICSI), per couple during the term of the policy. Access to authorised medical centres included in the DKV Healthcare Services Network and any doctor or assisted reproduction clinical centre outside the network authorised by the company, with a maximum reimbursement limit of €4,500.
Reimbursement of orthopaedic expenses
Includes orthopaedic equipment ranging from corrective shoe insoles, walking aids, custom-made orthopaedic footwear (with excess), hearing aids, compression socks or stockings, artificial limbs, etc.
Reimbursement of optician fees
We reimburse fees for glasses and contact lenses to correct vision defects, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia, and for glasses frames prescribed by an ophthalmologist.
Reimbursement of acupuncture expenses
By non-DKV healthcare professionals, for chronic tension-type migraines and headaches, post-operative pain due to the tooth extraction, and lumbalgia or chronic cervical pain.
Reimbursement of medical expenses incurred abroad for serious illnesses
80% reimbursement for medical and/or surgical treatment for diseases such as myocardial infarction, cancer, stroke and hemorrhagic stroke, organ transplant (cornea, heart, liver, bone marrow and kidney) and paralysis/paraplegia.
Reimbursement of traumatology physiotherapy expenses
50% reimbursement of expenses for recovery and rehabilitation of the locomotor system affected by a surgical operation or bone fracture, prior prescription by a DKV traumatologist.
Which cover and services does DKV SaludPlus&Company insurance provide?
DKV SaludPlus&Company is a healthcare insurance policy covered by the DKV Seguros medical directory without copay, specially designed to cater for the needs of companies with more than 50 employees.
Primary care and 24 hour emergency assistance
Medical specialities included
Hospitalisation and surgery
Medical assistance for work-related and traffic accidents
Compensation for hospitalisation when costs are not borne by DKV
Genetic test to diagnose coeliac disease
Digital solutions that allow you to take care of your employees from your mobile phone, any time and anywhere.
We offer more physiotherapy sessions for cases of school bullying, cyberbullying, eating disorders, work stress and gender or family violence than any other insurance company.
Health care for HIV/AIDS
Up to €6000 during the validity of the policy.
Child Health, dentistry, cancer risk in women, coronary risk, prostate cancer, skin and colorectal cancer, diabetes and glaucoma.
More specialist Medical Lines
Paediatric Medical Line, Childhood Obesity Medical Line, Women's Medical Line, Sports Medical Line and Psychological Wellbeing Medical Line.
Worldwide travel assistance in the case of emergencies
We cover all medical assistance abroad for up to 180 days and with a maximum limit of 20,000 euros. The highest coverage limits on the market!
Management team assigned to your account. General information on the policy administration and management indicators.
Do you to be certified as a Healthy Company?
We can help you to obtain the Aenor Healthy Company certification.
Salud&Company self-diagnosis programme
Ensure your employees' health and wellbeing by implementing health promotion programmes in the workplace.
At DKV, we work to make your life easier
Health insurance you can use without going to the doctor. We offer services to help reduce the time your employees need to take off to go to the doctor.
You will also have access to Digital Doctor, an app that lets you talk with a doctor by phone, video call or chat. Getting a first medical opinion has never been so simple.
DKV medical directory
We design customer-oriented digital solutions, offering all the functionalities required to complete any formalities in a quick and efficient way. Spend your time enjoying your health!
Quiero Cuidarme Mas
It is a digital health platform that enables you to manage the most important aspects of your health: selfcare, 24-hour medical assistance, health diary, health file, coach, digital midwife and much more.
DKV Gestiona, the multi-management tool that will help you to have everything under control
With DKV Gestiona >view and modify details of your policy, check coverage, carry out policy procedures, access alarms, notifications, accident reports, etc. and lots more.
Contact us for information on our innovative and flexible solution for your company.
Signing up, terms and conditions, waiting periods and limits
Contract rules and regulations
- Available for Compulsory Subscription schemes (over 50 insured persons and for associated groups of direct family members (spouse and children).
- Available for co-financed groups with an initial minimum transfer of 50 members, or newly implemented co-financed groups with a guarantee of an initial 50 new members.
- Due to the nature of the modules, not available for groups linked to former employees or retirees.
- The same modules must be taken out in the main group and in those linked to family members.
- Signing up for modules is not optional within a same group.
Terms and conditions and waiting periods
- Maximum age limit to take out the insurance is 67 years.
- Take out insurance for groups of a minimum of 50 insured persons.
- Waiting periods in:
- 6 months: for surgical operations, hospitalisation and prostheses (except for life-threatening emergencies and accidents).
- 8 months: for healthcare for childbirth or caesarean sections.
- 12 months: for transplants.
- 24 months: Artificial insemination techniques.
- An exclusion period for medical care for HIV/AIDS infection.
Download the documentation
Information on DKV SaludPlus&Company Insurance: