Medical insurance authorisations
Unión Médica La Fuencisla (UMLF)
Services that need authorisation
- Special laboratory tests.
- Digestive system: endoscopies and colonoscopies.
- Cardiology: ergometry, Doppler, Holter, echocardiogram, haemodynamics and catheterisations.
- Admissions to private centres.
- Kidney stone destruction.
- Neurophysiology: EEGs, EMGs and potentials.
- Oncology: chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radiotherapy and radioactive isotopes (for policies that include this coverage).
- Oxygen therapy in the home.
- Specialised radiology: angiogram, orthopantomograph, CT, magnetic nuclear resonance, mammograms and tomographies.
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
- In-clinic outpatient treatments.
- Urology: endoscopies and urodynamic studies.
How to request authorisation
- By fax, email or in person at our branches. Authorisations will not be issued via the telephone.
It is essential to provide the request of the requesting doctor.
Customer service hours
- Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Friday and evenings before bank holidays: from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- June, July, August and September: from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.