DKV Health insurance, health insurance for mutual society members
80% cost reimbursement abroad
Medical assistance abroad for serious childhood illnesses.
Come to DKV and enjoy a first-class service
We know how to take care of you. We have been nearly 40 years taking care of the health of the Civil Servants of MUFACE
In addition to the coverage provided by the consortium, with DKV Seguros you will enjoy:
- Close to 200,000 mutual society members trust in us.
- The DKV Group is part of ERGO, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, and it operates in 30 countries. ERGO is part of Munich Re, one of the leading reinsurers and risk carriers worldwide.
- The only insurance company that offers its mutual society customers 9 of the 15 best private hospitals in the country, according to MERCO's 2019 Healthcare Reputation Ranking.
- Wherever you are, with Quiero Cuidarme Más, ask specialists via chat, call or video call.
- For any health query, call the DKV 24-hour Medical Line for quick and reassuring medical advice every day of the year.
- Carry out all the procedures related to your policy without leaving your home through the Customer area: Make queries about the general terms and conditions, make a card duplicate, check bills, change the policy...
- All-inclusive care at our multidisciplinary network-affiliated centres, for your convenience and a swift healthcare process.
- We are the insurance company responsible for the healthcare of mutual society members abroad.
- Swiftness. The average waiting time* in the Spanish Health Service for a surgical procedure is 93 days and for a specialist 57. Enjoy with DKV quick access to any specialist and diagnostic test.
- Time saving. You do not need to go to your family doctor to ask for an appointment with a specialist doctor.
- Better care. Allows each person to choose the time that best suits them, without waiting lists
- Choice. Possibility of choosing the physician within the DKV affiliated network.
- Quality. Broad medical directory with renowned private clinics.
- Digital health. Health insurance that you can use, even without having to go to the doctor. People tend to think that health insurance is only useful for going to see the doctor. But nowadays, with our increasingly hectic lifestyles, it is not always easy to find time to go to a consultation.
- Innovation. We are revolutionising healthcare from the mobile phone and transforming the traditional healthcare model thanks to the introduction of digitised services. As a result, we are providing the personal care that every insured person requires.
- Online administrative procedures. Authorisations, appointment requests for certain tests, etc.
*Source: Spanish Health Service's Information System for Waiting Lists. June 2018
- Online procedures from the customer area:
- 75% of the medical tests can be requested online
- Access to the medical directory
- Ask for an appointment online
- Usual procedures for your health insurance
- Submit complaints, suggestions or claims
- Evaluate the medical service
- Manage the reimbursement of bills, if a holder of a reimbursement policy
- DKV Health spaces
- Medical centres with the maximum guarantees of treatment, quality and solvency.
- Professionals of recognised standing
- See the different specialties in your reference centre, we are very close to you.
- Your health and your family's health cannot wait. That is why DKV offers customised solutions at very favourable conditions.
- For your family: DKV Integral family members' special and DKV Mundisalud family members' special
- For you: DKV Dentisalud, DKV Mundisalud Classic Complement, DKV Renta Hospitalización, DKV Protección familiar
- DKV Health and Wellbeing Club offers all kinds of health services at very competitive prices.
- Centres selected with stringent medical criteria
- No prepayment
- Pay directly at the centre or with vouchers
- Primary or specialised care.
- Home care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency medical care. 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Healthcare on a hospitalisation basis.
- Day hospitalisation
- Domiciliary hospitalisation
- Psychiatric hospitalisation
- Preventive programmes
- Palliative care.
- Mental health.
- Oral health.
- Healthcare transport: urgent and non-urgent.
- Hospital use medications.
- Plastic and restorative surgery. When it is related to an accident, illness or congenital malformation.
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment, within the established limits.
- 24-hour medical line for mutual society members.
- Exclusive free 24-hour helpline, every day of the year.
- Managed by a team of more than 85 physicians specialising in General and Family Medicine.
- How does it work? Call 900 300 799. A manager will ask for your full name and Medicard no, your exact location and a contact telephone number. Your call will then be transferred to the DKV medical team
- Quiero Cuidarme +
Available through the website and in app format, with free access to all the digital health services:
- Digital Doctor: The application allows you to check your symptoms and get a tentative diagnosis, and if required, you can directly contact specialists* via video consultation or chat. This way you will avoid travelling and queues.
- Quiero cuidarme: The tool with which you can calculate your Healthy Life Index (HLI) and which provides challenges to improve their health.
- Digital midwife: via a chat, it helps solve any doubts that mothers may have in the first 100 days after childbirth. Ask questions about breastfeeding, baby care, recovery and so on.
- My diary: Personal agenda to record your medical appointments and other health activities.
- Online appointment booking in multiple medical centres.
- Health folder: to keep your medical reports in a safe place and automatically receive the results of blood tests and other lab tests.
*Specialists: paediatrician, dermatologist, gynaecologist, orthopaedic surgeon, endocrinologist and psychologist.
- Healthcare abroad in the event of a serious illness
We provide healthcare for your child abroad in the event of a serious illness. We reimburse 80% of the expenses, with a limit of €24,000 for medical or surgical treatment with hospitalisation.
The 24-Hour DKV Physician will assist you quickly, facilitating the early detection of illnesses, resolving your queries and avoiding unnecessary travel. In addition, enjoy the widest range of specialised medical lines on the market: Medical lines for paediatrics, childhood obesity, nutrition, pregnancy, conditions affecting women, tropical medicine and sports medicine.
If you are a Muface and/or Mugeju civil servant, during the ordinary change period in the months of January and June. You and your beneficiaries will be free to change insurer.
You may complete an extraordinary change outside of the specified period in the following cases: change of address for the mutual insurance policyholder with relocation to another province or, within the same area, an address change to another province.
Steps to carry out the change:
SPECIAL JUNE 2020: Attention, mutual society members! In June 2020 you will be able to make the ordinary change to your healthcare institution, but only on the website or by mail. Do not go to our
branches to carry out the procedure.
- Postal delivery:
- On the internet:
- To perform the change via the Internet, you must use the access mechanisms provided by the platform Cl@ve (digital certificate, Electronic ID Card, permanent passwords and PIN). You must also have the specific software installed on your computer.
- Access the Muface's e-Office which you can use to start the ordinary change process. Select the option "Ordinary change of health provider" and follow the steps to complete and send the Ordinary Change Form.
Contact your DKV office to help you change your insurance company.
Want more information?
Muface International exclusive with DKV
DKV Seguros is the only insurance company that provides healthcare to mutual society members and their beneficiaries destined and residing abroad through the agreement of healthcare abroad. This agreement is subscribed exclusively with DKV, which stems from the principle of healthcare coverage for those protected in any part of the world, including Spain.
Offers for mutual society members and their families
Content of interest