DKV Health insurance, health insurance for mutual society members
80% cost reimbursement abroad
Medical assistance abroad for serious childhood illnesses.
Medical phone lines
Sports, paediatric, woman, 24 hours, etc.
Come to DKV and enjoy a first-class service
We know how to take care of you. We have been nearly 40 years taking care of the health of the Civil Servants of MUFACE:
In addition to the coverage provided by the consortium, with DKV Seguros you will enjoy:
- More than 200,000 mutual society members trust in us.
- The soundness of one of the major insurance groups in Europe
- The only insurance company that offers its policyholders six of the ten best private hospitals in the country, compared to the four that Asisa and Adeslas offer; according to the Merco 2018 Health Reputation Ranking.
- All-inclusive care at our multidisciplinary network-affiliated centres.
- Exclusive digital health services such as the Quiero Cuidarme Más App that gives access to a health coach, virtual visits with specialists, digital midwife, Digital Doctor, the Quiero cuidarme service… and much more!
- Assistance for your child abroad in the event of a serious illness.80% cost reimbursement.
- Consult your DKV 24h physician and medical phone lines.
- Discounts on the DKV Club de Salud y Bienestar [DKV Health and Wellbeing Club].
- Espacios de Salud DKV [DKV Health Spaces].
- Wide range of offers with very special conditions so you can care for yourself and your family:
- For your family: DKV Integral family members' special and DKV Mundisalud family members' special
- For you: DKV Dentisalud, DKV Mundisalud Classic Complement, DKV Renta Hospitalización, DKV Protección familiar
- Quick access to any specialist and diagnostic test.
- You do not need to go to your family doctor to ask for an appointment with a specialist doctor.
- Allows each person to choose the time that best suits them, without waiting lists.
- Possibility of choosing the practitioner within the DKV affiliated network.
- Broad medical directory with renowned private clinics.
- Online management (authorisations, 75% of medical tests can be requested online, request appointments for certain tests, access to the medical team, etc.)
- Commitment to the digitisation of services and products, taking care of your health through a mobile phone.
- Primary or specialised care
- Home care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency medical care
- Healthcare on a hospitalisation basis
- Cross-border healthcare in the European Union member states
- Preventive programmes
- Palliative care
- Clinical diagnosis and monitoring of mental disorders
- Rehabilitation: diagnosis, evaluation, prevention and treatment
- Oral health
- Healthcare transport
- Hospitable use medications
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Diagnostics and treatment of infertility
- 24-hour medical line for mutual society members
- Colorectal cancer prevention programme
If you are a Muface and/or Mugeju civil servant, during the ordinary change period in the months of January and June. You and your beneficiaries will be free to change insurer.
You may complete an extraordinary change outside of the specified period in the following cases: change of address for the mutual insurance policyholder with relocation to another province or, within the same area, an address change to another province.
Steps to carry out the change:
- By post or in person:
- On the internet:
- To perform the change via the Internet, you must use the access mechanisms provided by the platform Cl@ve (digital certificate, Electronic ID Card, permanent passwords and PIN). You must also have the specific software installed on your computer.
- Access the Muface's e-Office which you can use to start the ordinary change process. Select the option "Ordinary change of health provider" and follow the steps to complete and send the Ordinary Change Form.
Contact your DKV office to help you change your insurance company.
Want more information?
Muface International exclusive with DKV
DKV Seguros is the only insurance company that provides healthcare to mutual society members and their beneficiaries destined and residing abroad through the agreement of healthcare abroad. This agreement is subscribed exclusively with DKV, which stems from the principle of healthcare coverage for those protected in any part of the world, including Spain.
Find out who are the winners of our last prize draw
Carlos Pardo Pérez
Pilar Hoyo Arnero
Alejandro Rey Díaz
Offers for mutual society members and their families
Content of interest