DKV Residentes health insurance
Refund of medical expenses health insurance for foreigners resident in Spain
Freedom to choose
Choose the doctor you want in Spain.
The advantages we offer
Commitment to not cancelling the policy and discounts for family policies.
Committed to providing the reimbursement in less than 7 days.
You can request a reimbursement online.
Want to know more about DKV Residentes refund insurance? I like to feel at home
- Primary Health Care.
- All specialities and diagnoses.
- Surgical procedures and hospitalisation.
- With no copayments for medical action.
- Worldwide emergency travel assistance
- Refund of expenses if the centre you choose is unaffiliated (in Spain)
- 100% refund of expenses in Spain.
- Refund of medication up to 1,000 EUR/year.
- Alternative therapies: Homeopathy, acupuncture and quiromassage.
- Dental service included
- 100% refund for authorised dentists and 80% for unaffiliated dentists. Up to 3,000 EUR/year.
- BEST CARE Service (optional): We guarantee you medical care in Germany with a renowned specialist in the case of severe illnesses.
- 24-hour medical helplines
- The latest diagnostic methods:
- 3D/4D pregnancy ultrasound.
- 3D mammogram to detect tumours at early stages.
- Magnetic resonance enterography and computed tomography to study Crohn's disease (and intestinal inflammation illness).
- Diagnosis of coeliac disease: genetic study for people with symptoms of the illness and that fulfil certain requirements.
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone in fertility studies.
- New therapeutic provisions:
- We are doubling speech therapy sessions from 10 to 20 per year for re-education in speech disorders and language among children.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation increased to 10 sessions post-partum.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bulling and occupational stress.
- Hospitalisation and surgery:
- Extension of prostheses: ossicles, transtympanic drainage and digestive stents.
- Da Vinci robotic surgery for localised and organ-confined prostate cancer.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bullying and occupational stress.
- Other new features in coverage and services:
- Extension of the psycho-emotional line from 3 to 6 calls/year.
- Management of chronically ill patients and serious illnesses.
- Dental health programme for pregnant women.
- DKV Health and Wellbeing Club New Services
- The latest in Digital Health:
- With 'Quiero Cuidarme Más', available from 15 November as an app and online, you can access all the digital health services offered by DKV for free, forever.
- You can take out a policy up to the age of 75
- Non-cancellation of policy from the third year onwards.
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Residentes insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
- Dental prostheses and maxillary orthopaedics. eight months.
- Best Care: three months.
- Assisted reproduction techniques (in individual modality): 48 months
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the occupational integration of people with functional diversity.