We want to take care of you and create a healthier world
The DKV group is one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and Europe. It operates in over 30 countries, focusing its activity in Europe and Asia, and offers a complete spectrum of insurance plans, provisions and services. ERGO employs 43,000 people, either as salaried employees or as self-employed insurance agents.
Here are some figures from 2016:
- In Spain, the Grupo DKV is present all over the country, with an extensive network of branch offices and practices, with almost 2,000 employees serving nearly 2 million customers.
- 745 million euros in premiums, representing an increase of 5% with respect to the previous year.
- 526 million euros in the Healthcare Sector (83% of premiums), an increase of 6%.
- 51 million euros in the Funeral Insurance field, with a growth of 4%.
- The net profit stood at 34.3 million euros, 28% higher than the previous year (26.7 million euros).
- In 2016, 26.7 million euros were paid in brokers' fees and 401.5 million to healthcare providers for primary health care consultations, hospital admissions, diagnostic tests and specialist care consultations.
- 125,751 policies sold.
- 322 employees with disabilities: (Fundación DKV Integralia)
- 61% of employees are women
- Green energy consumption: 99.4%. The world's first eco-friendly home insurance: ERGO EcoHogar.
- Customer satisfaction: 8.3 out of 10.
- Over 28,000 medical directory service points.