We want to take care of you and create a healthier world
The DKV group is one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and Europe. It operates in over 30 countries, focusing its activity in Europe and Asia, and offers a complete spectrum of insurance plans, provisions and services. ERGO employs 43,000 people, either as salaried employees or as self-employed insurance agents.
Here are some figures from 2017:
- In Spain, the Grupo DKV is present all over the country, with an extensive network of branch offices and practices, with almost 2,000 employees serving nearly 2 million customers.
- Results before taxes: 39.2 million euros.
- Payments to collaborators: 487.7 million euros.
- Doctor's visits saved for the public health system: 7 million
- Number of women staff: 60%
- 10th consecutive year as a carbon neutral company.
- 99.3% of consumption of energy from renewable sources.
- 544 million euros in the Healthcare sector.
- 52 million euros in the Funeral Insurance sector, which has grown by 3%.
- Policy holders: 1.47 million
- Customer satisfaction: 8.4 over 10.
- More than 24,000 healthcare professionals in our medical directory.
- Seal of Excellence 500+.