To receive the retirement benefit, the mutual society member must submit an application
The retirement benefit is received by a mutual society member on the date of compulsory retirement due to age or permanent disability, but he must request it within five years of the retirement date in the MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices by means of a application form
The amount of the benefit equates to a single payment of half of the basic monthly salary of the civil servant at the time of their retirement.
Next, we will address:
The retirement benefit application includes the following sections:
1. Applying mutual society member
In this section the mutual society member must fill his personal details, such as:
- Membership number
- NIF or Passport or EU Identity document
- Telephone Number
2. Requirements for the benefit
In this section, the civil servant has to mark with and X the corresponding situation, which could be Compulsory retirement due to age or permanent disability, incapacitating to carry out the service
In addition, we must specify our administrative situation from among the following options:
- Active service
- Services in the Autonomous Communities
- Mandatory leave
- special services
- Waiting position
- Leave of absence for caring for relatives
3. Details for the benefit's amount
On one hand, the mutual society member must record the full amounts corresponding to the month of his retirement (without extra pays or arrears): salary, three-yearly service bonus and grade (if it involves a compensation). This is TOTAL A
The retirement date must also be included
And finally, specify any other benefit received or requested for this same event, provided or funded with public funds, including the paying agency and the full amount. This is TOTAL B
In accordance with these details of section 3, the full amount of the retirement benefit will be equal to TOTAL A multiplied by the coefficient 0.5. From this result we subtract TOTAL B
4. Documents that must be attached
Those specified must always be accompanied by an X; these are:
-Certified copy of the Resolution which agrees the retirement
-Certificate from the Paying Unit that specifies the full basic remunerations for the month the retirement is granted
5. Details for the payment via transfer
It consists in the account's IBAN.
6. Notification details
- Home, work or other address
Statement of liability specifying that the information included in the application is true and complete.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
Desde tu móvil a través del área de cliente.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives