The benefit for temporary disability consists of 100% of the complementary income that the mutual society member has the right to in the third month of the leave
After 90 days of the situation of temporary disability, risk during pregnancy or risk during breastfeeding, the corresponding benefit must be requested.
We will address:
- Place of request for temporary disability
- Amount of the temporary disability benefit
- Termination of the temporary disability benefit
We can request the temporary disability benefit at any of the following places:
- MUFACE e-Office: The mutual society member will have to register and fill in the corresponding form.
- Postal mail: It must be sent to the MUFACE branch to which the mutual society member belongs.
- In person: The mutual society member can go to the corresponding MUFACE branch.
- Personnel body: The application form must be submitted to this body.
The benefit for temporary disability consists of 100% of the complementary income that the mutual society member has the right to in the third month of the leave. It will be a fixed and invariable amount while the mutual society member has the right to the benefit.
The benefit for temporary disability can be terminated in the following cases:
- Due to 545 days having passed since the medical leave was requested.
- Due to receiving the medical discharge.
- Due to his right to retirement having been recognised.
- Due to the passing away of the mutual society member that was recognised the temporary disability benefit.
- If the mutual society member does not attend to any of the pertinent medical examinations without justification.
- The benefit for risk during pregnancy will terminate when the last leave granted to the civil servant ends.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the private customer area.
Quiero cuidarme Más
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Club Salud y Bienestar
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives