Psychiatric report that justifies the need of keeping the MUFACE mutual society member or beneficiary in a psychiatric hospital for the purpose of requesting an economic benefit.
The psychiatric report is a medic report required to request the financial aid for mutual society members and beneficiaries suffering from a chronic psychiatric illness that makes it necessary to remain in a controlled environment in a hospital, centre, or recognised psychiatric unit, provided that they do not have the right to healthcare for this contingency or have covered the provision in other ways.
In short, it is a report that justifies the need of staying at a hospital due to a psychiatric reason.
With respect to the psychiatric report, we will address:
It is governed by Article 135 of the General Regulations on Administrative Mutualism and MUFACE's Resolution of 10 July 2018, which announces the granting of social-healthcare aid in 2018 (Official State Gazette of 17 July 2018)
The document starts with the full name and professional registration number of the psychiatry specialist that issues the report, in which he declares that the mutual society member (or beneficiary), whose full name, Tax ID number (NIF), date of birth and date of last admission appear therein, has the following admission diagnosis (DSM-IV).
Once the psychiatry specialist provides a diagnosis of the mutual society member's or beneficiary's diagnosis, he will also issue an evaluation regarding the circumstances:
- Prognosis regarding the period of admission
- Possibilities of recovery
- Possibility of an alternative treatment to institutionalisation
- Current diagnosis (DSM-IV)
- Current treatment
- Admission centre, including a statement by the signing physician declaring his independence from the centre
In view of the aforementioned, the process referred to in this report can be classified as:
The document ends with the place, date of the document and signature of the physician
This form can be completed electronically and printed for its official submission.
It must be submitted to the MUFACE Provincial Services or Representative Offices or via the Electronic Common Administrative Registry (REC) of the Public Administration up to 31 December 2018.
Together with this Medical report, the following must be submitted in order to obtain the economic benefit:
- Application form
- Instructions for its arrangement
- Affidavit (DPS- 34916)
- Affidavit help chronic psychiatric patients.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Financial budget
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the private customer area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives