Details of the MUFACE funding sources for 2018
MUFACE, to fulfil its purposes, has an annual budget that is financed through the contributions of mutual society members, State contributions, a State subsidy (that basically finances the deficit produced annually when meeting the benefits of the integrated Mutual Societies Special Fund), with other diverse income (yields from accounts and securities, income from own assets, etc.) and the treasury surplus, in accordance with the following distribution for 2018:
- Mutual society member contributions: 19.09%
- State contributions: 76.51%
- State subsidy: 4.22%
- Other income: 0.18%
To meet the expenses of its protective action, MUFACE allocates approximately 83.81% of its Expenditure Budget to the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Prescription allowance, 11.66% to the remaining Administrative Mutualism benefits, 2.36% to the Mutual societies within the Special Fund, and 2.16% to administration and operation expenses.
Members must understand the following general contents relating to the insurance for civil servants:
- Family benefits
- Agreement between MUFACE and Paradores
- Permanent disability: application form
- Retirement forms
- Declaration of economic aids
- Application for severe disability benefit
- Change of entity
- Psychiatric report
- Service Charter
- Emergency care in the Social Security or insurer
- Pension rights: Obtaining the contribution
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding
- Health insurance companies
- Certificate of entitlement
- Changing your address in your employment history
- MUFACE Agreement
- Social Security for State Civil Servants Act
- Maternity leave
- Assisted reproduction techniques
- General regulation on administrative mutualism
- Calculating civil service pensions
- Judicial General Mutuality membership document
- Voluntary leave of civil servants
- What is MUFACE?
- Electronic prescriptions for all mutual society members
- MUFACE medical report
- Compulsory and voluntary mutual society members
- The MUFACE website
- Download the application forms
- Temporary disability
- Receipt template
- Request a prescription book online
- How to consult the employment history of MUFACE mutual society members
Our coverage sets us apart
DKV 24-hour doctor
Remote medical advice.
Quiero Cuidarme free app.
From your mobile through the Private Customer Area.
Online medical video consultation app.
For mutual society members and their relatives.
DKV Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on healthcare services.
Exclusive offers for mutual society members and relatives