General information prior to being provided by the insurance distributor
In compliance with the insurance distribution regulations, customers are provided the following information about the insurance companies part of the DKV Group:
1. Identity and address:
- DKV SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA ESPAÑOLA (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, Tax ID A-50004209 and registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register in Volume 1,711, Folio 214, Sheet Z-15,152.
- ERGO VIDA SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, Tax ID A-79420899 and registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register in Volume 1,711, Folio 78, Sheet Z-15,151.
- ERGO GENERALES SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Avenida Concha Espina, 63 28016 Madrid, Tax ID A-28072940 and registered in the Madrid Commercial Register in Volume 1,476, Folio 179, Sheet M-3,641.
- UNIÓN MÉDICA LA FUENCISLA, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA (SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL) with registered address at Torre DKV, Avenida María Zambrano 31, 50018 Zaragoza, Tax ID A-08169609 and registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register in Volume 1,638, Folio 115, Sheet Z-13,974.
2. When marketing insurance products, none of the aforementioned insurance companies offer personalised advice, but they comply with the needs and requirements of the customer, according to the information provided by the same.
3. Procedures for filing complaints and extrajudicial claims of conflicts on the distribution of insurance:
- Customer Protection Department of the Insurance Company. Complaints and claims regarding the distribution of the insurance company or its employees will be dealt with in this department, which should be addressed by email to the following inbox: email@example.com
- Complaints Service of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds (hereinafter DGSyFP): Once the complaint or claim by the Customer Protection Department has been resolved satisfactorily, or if it has not been admitted for a procedure or two months have elapsed since its filing without the resolution of the same, the complaints and claims may be filed in writing with the Claims Service of the DGSyFP, in accordance with the procedure established in the regulations on customer protection in financial services.
- All of this, without prejudice to other mechanisms for conflict resolution, administrative protection or judicial protection.
4. Nature of the remuneration received: Insurance entities sell directly through the web, telephone or our branch network, as well as through our network of brokers and agents, which is why the nature of the remuneration received in the sale of the insurance contract will be informed depending on the means of purchase finally chosen.