DKV Health and Environment Observatory
A publication of the latest research on health and the environment
The DKV Health and Environment Observatory is an initiative from DKV Seguros and the Ecology and Development Foundation (ECODES), whose objective is to study and analyse the latest research in the field of health and environment. In it, we discuss some issues identified, like a study by the SCALE program of the European Union.
The air you breathe: air pollution in cities is the report prepared by the DKV Health and Environment Observatory to celebrate its 10th anniversary and which highlights the various harmful effects caused by the air we breathe. The purpose of the report is to bring public attention to the issue's severity.
Air pollution has caused the premature death of 93,000 people in our country in the past decade. According to Clemente Álvarez, author of the report prepared by the DKV Health and Environment Observatory of the DKV Healthy Life Institute in collaboration with the Fundación Ecología y Desarrollo (ECODES), so read the recent research papers carried out in Spain.
- The air you breathe: Air pollution in cities
- Climate change and health 2
- Forest bathing, a health proposal
- No. 6 Climate change and health
- No. 5 Healthy homes, sustainable buildings
- Noise and health in Barcelona (special edition)
- Noise and health in Madrid (special edition)
- No. 4 Guide for a healthier, more sustainable life
- No. 3 Noise and health
- No. 2 Pollution and health
- No. 1 Diet, the environment, and health