Customised health insurance with network-affiliated medical directory
Choose the module best suited to you or combine them based on your needs.
- Module A: primary care, paediatrics and 24h medical emergencies
- Module B: Specialists and diagnostic resources
- Module C: Hospitalisation and surgical procedures
Which modules are best suited to you?
I want to have my basic medical needs covered, without waiting or crowds."
Module A - Primary Care
- General medicine at a clinic and at home and paediatrics.
- 24-hour medical and paediatric emergencies.
I need an insurance that provides me access to specialists without the price rocketing."
Module B - Specialists
- Psychotherapy 20 sessions/year and 40 for eating disorders, bullying at school, cyber-bullying, occupational stress and gender-based or domestic violence.
- Chiropody, physiotherapy and rehabilitation with no limit of sessions.
- Includes diagnostic tests.
- Several preventive programmes: children's health, cancer in women, stroke, etc.
I am looking for an insurance that gives me peace of mind when any unforeseen event occurs, however serious it may be."
Module C - Hospitalisation
- Hospitalisation with no limit to the number of days (except for psychiatric treatment, max. 60 days/year).
- Extensive transplant coverage.
- Compensation for hospitalisation when costs are not borne by DKV (€80/day, maximum €2,400).
Regardless of the module you take out, you will have free access to the following coverage
Access the best private medical care, only paying for the medical insurance you're interested in. Primary care, specialist doctors, or hospital care. Choose the module that suits your needs or combine them as you like to create your own personalised health insurance.
Cover included with Modular
Worldwide travel assistance
The best Worldwide emergency travel assistance on the market: for trips of up to 180 days with a maximum limit of 20,000 euros.
Dental coverage included at no extra cost.
A sum of money in the event of death or total disability
A sum of money in the event of death or permanent disability of up to 30,000 euros (optional for the holder).
Additional income after a traffic accident
Additional income for 36 months, in the event of a traffic accident (optional for the holder).
An additional sum for burial expenses
An additional sum for burial expenses, due to death by either illness or accident (optional for the holder).
Access to the Health and Well-being Club
Discounts on hair prostheses in oncological processes, presbyopia surgery, postpartum home care, etc.
Medical phone lines
Free medical helplines for paediatrics, childhood obesity, nutrition, pregnancy, conditions affecting women, tropical medicine, sports medicine and psychological and emotional issues.
Module A: Primary care
- General medicine
- Paediatrics and childcare
- Basic clinical analyses
Module B: Specialists
- All specialities
- Treatments in the clinic
Module C: Hospitalisation
- Medical hospitalisation
- Surgical hospitalisation
- Paediatric hospitalisation
- No limit of days
Any insurance policy must start with a commitment
And health is not just different for each of us. It also changes over time. This is why it is a good idea to periodically review your insurance and check whether it is still fully adapted to your needs at any time.
- Peace of mind
- Highest age for taking out insurance on the market: up to the age of 75 in the individual policy.
- We want to offer you insurance that lasts a lifetime, whatever happens. In other words: We won't increase the price because you use your insurance too much, and after the third year, we won't cancel it either.
- To reduce the costs of protecting your family, you will have a discount of up to 12% on your family insurance.
- If you pay annually, you'll receive an additional 7.5% discount
At DKV, we work to make your life easier
A health insurance that you can use even without going to the doctor. Download our apps and rediscover the world of health.
Digital Doctor app
You will also have access to Digital Doctor, an app that lets you talk with a doctor by phone, video call or chat. Getting a first medical opinion has never been so simple.
Quiero Cuidarme app
It is a digital health platform that enables you to manage the most important aspects of your health: selfcare, 24-hour medical assistance, health diary, health file, coach, digital midwife and much more.
DKV health insurance app and Customer area
We design customer-oriented digital solutions, offering all the functionalities required to complete any formalities in a quick and efficient way. Spend your time enjoying your health!
Enter and calculate the price of your health insurance, with no strings attached
Conditions, qualifying periods and documentation
- With the DKV Modular insurance all provisions can be used from day one; only the following services are subject to a waiting period:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature births): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
The copayment is an amount you have to pay when you use certain services.
Information about DKV Modular Insurance: