DKV Modular health insurance
Customised health insurance with network-affiliated medical directory
Find your closest practitioner or medical centre
With more than 29,000 professionals and 1,000 medical centres.
The advantages we offer
Commitment to not cancelling the policy and discounts for family policies.
24-hour medical lines
Medical advice by phone, at any time.
Log into the customer area to manage your account online.
Want to know more about DKV Modular, personalised insurance with a medical directory? Only choose what you need
Customise your insurance by choosing a module or combining them.
- Module A: Primary healthcare
General medicine, paediatrics and childcare, ambulances, and basic clinical analyses
- Module B: Specialists
All specialities, diagnostic resources, and treatments during visits.
- Module C: Hospitalisation
Medical, surgical and paediatric hospitalisation with no limit on the number of days.
- Worldwide emergency travel assistance.
- Healthcare for work-related and traffic accidents.
- Dental service included.
- 24-hour medical lines
- The latest diagnostic methods:
- 3D mammogram to detect tumours at early stages.
- Magnetic resonance enterography and computed tomography to study Crohn's disease (and intestinal inflammation illness).
- Diagnosis of coeliac disease: genetic study for people with symptoms of the illness and that fulfil certain requirements.
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone in fertility studies.
- New therapeutic provisions:
- We are doubling speech therapy sessions from 10 to 20 per year for re-education in speech disorders and language among children.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation increased to 10 sessions post-partum.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bulling and occupational stress.
- Hospitalisation and surgery:
- Extension of prostheses: ossicles, transtympanic drainage and digestive stents.
- Da Vinci robotic surgery for localised and organ-confined prostate cancer.
- We are offering double the number of sessions for psychotherapy (from 20 to 40) in cases of cyber bullying and occupational stress.
- Other new features in coverage and services:
- Extension of the psycho-emotional line from 3 to 6 calls/year.
- Management of chronically ill patients and serious illnesses.
- Dental health programme for pregnant women.
- DKV Health and Wellbeing Club New Services
- The latest in Digital Health:
- With 'Quiero Cuidarme Más', available from 15 November as an app and online, you can access all the digital health services offered by DKV for free, forever.
- It can be taken out up to the age of 75 years
- You will get a 7% discount for annual payment
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Policy non-cancellation pledge from the third year.
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Modular insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the occupational integration of people with functional diversity.