DKV Modular health insurance
Customised health insurance with network-affiliated medical directory
The advantages we offer
Commitment to not cancelling the policy and discounts for family policies.
24-hour medical lines
Medical advice by phone, at any time.
Log into the customer area to manage your account online.
Want to know more about DKV Modular, personalised insurance with a medical directory? Only choose what you need
Customise your insurance by choosing a module or combining them.
- Module A: Primary healthcare
General medicine, paediatrics and childcare, ambulances, and basic clinical analyses
- Module B: Specialists
All specialities, diagnostic resources, and treatments during visits.
- Module C: Hospitalisation
Medical, surgical and paediatric hospitalisation with no limit on the number of days.
- Worldwide emergency travel assistance.
- Healthcare for work-related and traffic accidents.
- Dental service included.
- 24-hour medical lines
- Digital Doctor App, your personal pocket-sized doctor offering video consultations to ask about your symptoms anytime and anywhere.
- Increase to 40 psychotherapy sessions for cases of school bullying and gender or domestic violence (by contracting module B).
- Extension of coverage of PET/TC (If you take out Module B).
- Early diagnosis of diabetes (If you take out Module B).
- Early diagnosis of glaucoma (If you take out Module B).
- It can be taken out up to the age of 75 years
- If you pay annually you'll received a 7.5% discount
- Discounts for families:
- 7% if there are four insured parties.
- 12% if there are five or more insured parties.
- Policy non-cancellation pledge from the third year.
In some cases, in order to access certain guarantees, you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your policy.
- With the DKV Modular insurance, all provisions can be used from day one, except for the following services which have grace periods:
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures (including prostheses): 6 months
- Childbirth (except for premature deliveries): 8 months
- Transplants: 12 months
Do you want us to call you?
You'll be given all the information you need, with no obligation on your behalf
Other insurance you might be interested in
Because we are a socially responsible company, committed to protecting the environment and supporting social causes and, with our insurance cover and services, we work to build a healthier world.More information
Experts in health and prevention
We give you what you need for all-round wellbeing.
We promote the digitisation of healthcare
To make it easier for you to look after yourself.
Committed to the health of society
We contribute to its improvement responsibly.
DKV Integralia Foundation
For the professional integration of people with functional diversity